1. Install the Instagram Feed plugin, and then go to its settings. Follow the prompts to connect your Instagram.
2. Once connected, click the customize tab and scroll down to the ‘layout’ settings, set them like this:
Set the other layout settings however you prefer.
3. Then, from your WordPress dashboard, navigate to “Appearances” > “Widgets”
4. From available widgets, drag the “Text” widget to the “Instagram” widget.
5. Paste the shortcode: [instagram-feed]
(If you installed the demo widget settings in the previous steps, then this shortcode will already be there. )