Welcome! This is your theme portal containing documentation and tutorials for your new Sugar+Code theme. Hooray!
To get started, click on your theme name in the sidebar, or find it on the main documentation page here.
How Do I Download The FIles?
Download Instructions for Windows:
Please download your purchase by clicking the download link provided where you purchased your theme.
Download Instructions for Mac:
Navigate to Safari > Preferences. Under the General Tab, uncheck the option “Open ‘safe’ files after downloading.” This will stop Safari from automatically unzipping the files. Next, please download your purchase by clicking the download link provided where you purchased your theme.
Next, Unzip the Download Folder
1. Go to your computer folders and find the zip file you saved to your computer. Unzip the file by right-clicking on the zip file and choosing “Extract All” or “Unzip”.
2. After it’s unzipped you should see the following files:
• Step 1 – Read Me pdf
• Step 2 – Install Genesis (do not unzip the file inside this folder )
• Step 3 – Install Theme (your theme is inside here. You upload it to WordPress unzipped. Then, when you want to upload demo content, you unzip the theme file, and find the demo content inside, in a folder called ‘sample’)
• The Bonus Resources (Your design kit PSD file is in here)
3. Open the “Read Me” file which will take you through step by step how to use your web design kit.
Help! I’m Super Confused
Come and enroll in my free video course for beginners – it’s designed for newbies, starting from scratch and should resolve all of your confusion!
If you’re having a hard time setting up your theme, be sure to check out our support articles. And if you’d like us to install your theme for you and make it look just like the demo, book in our awesome install service here.
If you’re stuck, we are here to help. Submit a support ticket here.