1. Once you have downloaded the theme ZIP file to your computer, unzip the file by right-clicking on the zip file and choose “Extract All” or “Unzip”.
2. After it’s unzipped you should see the following files:
- Step 1 Read This.pdf
- Step 2 – Install Genesis (Genesis is inside this folder)
- Step 3 – Install Bondi (Your theme is inside this folder)
- The Bonus Resources (Your brand kit logos & other resources are in here)
4. Log in to your WordPress.org account and click on “Appearance” then “Themes” on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
5. Next click on “Add New” at the top of your page then click on “Upload Theme”. Click on “browse”, find/choose the Genesis zip file in the Step 2 folder, then click on “open”. Click on “Install Now” then click on “Activate”.
5. If you get a message that says the Genesis Framework needs to be updated,
please go ahead and update it.